With the emergence of many innovations, it is no surprise that various types of litter boxes are available in the market. It is very ideal for cat lovers who do not have the luxury of having a lawn or backyard where their pets can do their “thing.” Those living in condominiums, hotels and skyscrapers benefit mostly, but those who would like to have less hassle in cleaning is welcome to own one.
Generally made out of fine ground clay, silica, and also sand, cat litter is an essential part of everyday life for any cat owner. These ingredients each possess their own specialized functions and purposes, but with all of them combined it creates a unique concoction that absorbs and reduces odor with great ease so that felines are able to use the restroom indoors without causing any messes around the house. For anyone who doesn’t let their cat outside and allows them to roam around in the house, cat litter is vital and a very essential factor in ownership of the feline kind. There are always two poles in this world, just like there are always two sides of the things, advantages and disadvantages. Here are the lists of them Advantages • Fully automatic cleaning
• The happy users really love it!
• Eliminates pet waste and litter from entering landfills and reduces clay litter strip mining demand
• Excellent noise performance
• Minimal recurring litter cost but recurring Sani Solution cost
• Hood available to reduce litter scatter
• Good for multiple cats but some large cats may feel the bowl is too small Disadvantages
• Additional environmental concerns due to extra water/power usage
• Complex design may raise high malfunction risk compare to another self cleaning litter boxes
• Occasional odor problems due to imperfect feces scooping
• Increased water supply bill, Sani Solution, replacement litter, maintenance cartridge
• Kind of big, must be placed near a water supply & drain (bathroom or laundry room are good candidates)
All this is possible because of logical thinking and technological innovation. So if you still don’t own a self cleaning litter box, then it’s time you buy one or you can check out our automatic cat litter box recommendation for further information.